Along with great external marketing, comes the look and feel and ambiance of your studio. Is it fun and playful? Relaxing and soothing? Urban? Country? We scoured the internet for amazing dance studios from around the country and thought we'd share them with you. Colorful or loft like, we found quite a few that tickled our fancy but pared them down 7.
Remember, your interior design says a lot about you! There are lots of things you can do on a small/low budget to help your studio come alive for your students!
1) How about this awesome studio turned gallery space?
2) A amazing Belly Dance Studio
3) Cool colors at a Los Angles studio
4) I would love coming to this cheerful place!
5) I am going to Banffcentre.ca now!
6) Cool urban feeling with vintage windows at Antaeus Dance.
7) Last but not least, a rockin' urban feel with Left Bank Dance