5 Great Tips to Start Your Twitter Account Plus a Downloadable Guide!
If you're not using Twitter yet to help grow your dance studio, you should! It's an easy and fast way to help Search Engine Optimization and to keep contact with your students!
- Create a complete profile. Make sure that you completely fill out your profile, giving general information about your dance studio, location, contact information, and a link to your website.
- Start following students, parents, and teachers of your studio! Encourage your teachers to communicate with your students through twitter, but make sure that the teacher creates a separate page from their personal account to be used only for studio related conversations.
- Tweet and retweet interesting posts. The great thing about Twitter is that it can quickly disseminate information to your students and parents. Participate in discussions and retweet along with tweeting your own well thought out posts.
- Cross promote your social media pages! Mention your Twitter account on your Facebook page, website, and blog! Place your Twitter handle in your email signatures, on business cards, and studio posters!
- Offer incentives for people to follow your studio. Eg. A Twitter-only offer such as “One free class when you follow us” is a great way to bring in new students and keep your enrollment rates high.
Thirsty for more? Download this great guide with over 100 tips from businesses that use Twitter successfully!